Just by looking at the front entrance of the CLUTCH restaurant on Lincoln Boulevard, there is no doubt about what to expect inside. The exterior is lined with stacks of beautiful logs that are placed on metal shelves, as well as a big belly smoker, which leaves a lot to the diners’ imagination. Clutch is indeed the place to go to when you want low and slow cooked food.
The menu of the restaurant is quite extensive as it offers lunch, dinner, brunch, and even has a Taco Tuesday and happy hour menu. For lunch, some of the dishes that you may want to consider are omelets, salads, sandwiches, sides, Cali turf, and Mexi turf. Their breakfast burritos are also one of the most ordered dishes by regular patrons.
But of course, no one should leave Clutch without trying their tender carne asada steaks as well as their chicken and calamari. The people behind Clutch are also constantly improving and expanding their menu, as they re testing additional dishes such as smoked duck and grilled fish. Those who love their vegetables can also enjoy dining at Clutch as they also offer veggie tacos with charred and smokey kale.
Clutch is open from Mondays to Sundays, with their happy hours on weekdays, from 4:00 in the afternoon until 7:00 in the evening.
For LUNCH, try these items:
- Breakfast Tacos 2 Gluten Free Hand Made Corn Tortillas, Beans, Radish, Cilantro, Cotija Cheese choice of: Fried Egg, Scrambled, (Choice of Egg Whites) choice of: Bacon, Sausage, Pulled Pork, Chicken Tinga, Grilled Veggies, (Tri-Tip)
- Country Fried Tri-Tip and Eggs2 Eggs, Tater/Sweet Tots, Salad or Fruit. Tortillas orToast
- Sandwich Sourdough, Lettuce, Tomato, Sweet Onion, Bacon, Fried Egg, Avocado, Mayo choice of: Tater / Sweet Tots, Salad, Fruit
And, for DINNER, you must try these items:
- Branzino Fish Tacos 2 Lg, Handmade Corn Tortillas, Avo Crema, Pico de Gallo
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burger Sweet Pepper, Goat Cheese, Sweet Chipotle Onions, Guac, Bean Spread