If you think about it, there is no better goal than serving healthy food for a happy world. After all, we need food for sustenance and maintenance, and eating healthy is the key to living well in a happier world.
Flower Child is a fast and casual restaurant that does not have any room for gluten-rich food as well as those containing refined sugars. The people behind the restaurant only work with ranchers who raise their animals naturally, without using any additives for growth. That also means they only work with people who have respect and love for their livestock.
A post shared by Flower Child (@eatflowerchild) on
The restaurant has several locations in Arizona, Texas, and California that is why people in these states, especially the waist-watchers, rejoice as they have a nice place to go to when they want to eat clean, healthy, and delicious food.
What’s nice about Flower Child’s menu is that it allows customers to mix and match, to come up with dishes that they will definitely love. Their extensive menu includes whole grain wraps, bowls, vegetables and grains, hummus and soups, salads, as well as healthy meals for kids. They only use the freshest organic produce, so customers can be assured that they will only eat the healthiest.
What to get
- Roasted Butternut Squash black kale, toasted mulberry, maple chestnut vinaigrette
- Spicy Japanese Eggplant with Thai basil & cashew
- Red Chili Glazed Sweet Potato with bok choy & sesame seed
- Wild Mushroom Pho – rice noodle, sweet onion, bok choy, jalapeno, savoy cabbage, Thai basil, fall spiced dashi
- Vegan Poke – marinated beet, avocado, pickled mushroom, cucumber, radish, wasabi pea, smoked dulse, brown rice, spicy ponzu
- Mother Earth – ancient grains, sweet potato, portobello mushroom, avocado, cucumber, broccoli pesto, charred onions, leafy greens, red pepper miso vinaigrette, hemp seed
- Bird is the Word – grilled chicken, broccoli, charred onion & pepper, melted pepper jack cheese
- The Rebel – grass-fed steak, charred onion, port salut cheese, arugula, horseradish yogurt
If you like healthy fast-casual food, check out EveryTable – another great spot to try.